Friday, April 3, 2009

Final Rest Stop


This is a nicer car than the one I drove in college. Let's see: a 1990 Honda Accord with no radio (stolen - broken window covered with duct tape), it wouldn't start if it had rained recently, the wheel would occasionally jerk violently to the right, and a dog ate one of my headlights - necessitating a light that I secured with baling wire and plugged in to my cigarette lighter. Oh, and the passenger door didn't open after I banged it up in an accident, requiring my girlfriend to get in on the driver's side and climb over the console. She married me anyway, clinging to the hope that years later I would start a wildly successful photographer website and drive a very respectable pre-owned car. One day that dream may come true.

This photo was taken in Elmira, MI.

Heather McFarland lives in Gaylord, MI with her husband and son. Heather is a freelance fine art photographer shooting a wide variety of subject matter. Her work has been featured in eight digital photography books, several photography magazines and has won numerous photo contest awards. She is available for assignment photography of any type. Please check out her website - HKM Photos.


SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment