Monday, March 30, 2009

Granton Pier


Awrite! Hou's aw wi ye? I thought about blasting bagpipe music at you when you opened this page to put you in the mood for a photo from Scotland. Instead I chose to say "Hi, how are you?" in Scottish. Don't say I never did anything for you.

Jeff Armstrong is an Australian photographer currently resident in Edinburgh, Scotland (where this photo was taken). While he specializes in editorial and advertising food images his curiosity takes him to unusual places. Jeff is currently working on a documentary project in Poland and will soon be undertaking a two month archaeological documentary in Cyprus. Most of his work is published in editorial magazines and exhibitions. Jeff is available for bespoke food photography and documentary assignments. See more at Jeff's blog.


SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I am a little to excited to see my image up here but I is always great to have some recognition! Thank you wozofoto team! From Jeff.

    ReplyDelete